Thursday, May 14, 2009

My wild girl

Does this child look like she has an attitude? This was
Jessica when she was three and showing her displeasure
in having to pose for a picture. She is definitely our
little stubborn girl. She's also pretty tough too. The other
day she got in trouble at school for telling a boy she was
going to kick him "where it counts" (not her exact words)
if he didn't leave her alone.
On one hand I was proud of her for standing up for herself,
on the other hand she could probably have gone about it differently.
Infact, I had to bite my tongue to keep from laughing as I tried to
explain how we don't talk about what we are going to do to other
people's private areas.
Technically if she is being bothered by a boy she has more
than my permission to give him a swift kick. But it's probably better at her
young age to encourage her to go get a teacher instead.


3 comments:

  1. That is hilarious!! I love her puckered, attitude-styled lips! How adorable! I'm sure that boy must've said or done something to make her say that. I bet that boy won't be crossing her anytime soon. Maybe he has a crush on her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Funny!
    The phrase "missed me, missed me, now you gotta kiss me" is still alive in elementary school. That little boy probably knows that phrase too. Aubrey learned it at school. Oh, the ups and downs of childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny I'm going to have to tell Josh! It was good to hear from you. I occasionally think about how you handled 4 kids and your husband in residency. You really are a super mom. I must say your before and after pictures look good 12 years is a great accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete